Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Monday September 17, 2018 6pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public Forum – Sign-in to speak and limit comments to 3 minutes.
- Approve Minutes from April 16, May 21, July 16 and August 20, 2018
- Status of Letter(s) of Credit/Surety Instruments
Lowe’s Fulfillment Center, $230,000. Expired 8.4.2018, evergreen clause extended to 8.4.2019.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Introduction of new member Steven J. Purcell
- Linda Coakley of 2405 Ewell Elliott – Subdivide 5.61 acres currently zoned RA into 2 parcels, Map 120, Parcel 131.00 fronting Cooper Nicholson Rd.
- Jeff Alsup of 3029 Meadow Ct. - Application to re-plat 7 lots in Crutcher Meadows Subdivision, combining Lots 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 &12, Zone A, Agricultural
- Sign application for Impact Baptist Church, 2037 Old Hwy 431 S., John Grosvenor, Owner
- Discuss commercial use on Ewell Elliott Rd.
- 2018-2019 Planning Work Program
- FEMA study of special flood hazard areas and resulting map revisions to be adopted
- Comments from Members
NEXT MEETING DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2018