Coopertown will have 2 Aldermen positions in Ward 1 and 1 position in Ward 2.
Please contact the Election Commission Office at 615-384-5592 for more information. Qualifying deadline is August 16 @ noon.
Fulltime position for Police Sergeant Coopertown Police Department
Applications will be accepted through August 17, 2018.
The successful applicant must meet the following criteria
- High school degree or equivalent. A bachelor's degree in criminal justice and/or additional certifications are a plus
- Must be POST certified as an officer in the State of Tennessee
- Qualify with firearm (handgun and shot gun)
- Psych Evaluation
- Drug Screen & Physical
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in law enforcement
- The individual hired must reside within 30 miles of the city within 60 days of date of hire.
- Matching TCRS Plan
Starting pay range is $38,000 to $41,600. Salary is DOQ
Additional information & requirements for this position can be found here Coopertown Police Sergeant.
Mail resume, cover letter, and full list of training and certifications to:
Town of Coopertown
2525 Burgess Gower Rd.
Springfield, TN 37172
Attn: Chrissy Murphy
Town of Coopertown is subject to the Tennessee Open Records Act. Background checks will be conducted. EOE
THE TOWN OF COOPERTOWN IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.